18 Virtual Academy Takeaways
Want to know what to expect from your Virtual Academy experience? Here are 18 “takeaways” you can look forward to learning about!
- How to talk about reducing taxes in order to attract new clients
- Hardwired tax reduction plans prepared by experts
- Three ways to take over existing retirement plans that produce assets under management and insurance sales
- Whether term or permanent life insurance is the better option
- A retirement plan that provides more retirement income than a defined benefit plan—and it’s tax-free
- A retirement plan that provides health benefits that are tax-deductible and tax-free
- A lead system that not only tells you who has retirement plans, but also how much is in them, what the current yield is, how much they’re paying in fees, whether or not the yield and fees are inline with their industry and geographic area
- Marketing with customized short video vignettes
- Digital content marketing done for you, already pre-populated with the relevant information
- A computer systems that tells you which assets to access in what amount and at what time in order to maximize your income, your legacy for your children, and/or your charitable contributions
- Exit strategies from qualified plans that reduce income and estate taxes
- A Defined Benefit Plan that creates guaranteed income
- How to get doctor, dentist, and CPA clients
- Strategic partnerships with CPA firms and Property and Casualty Agencies
- Five ways to convert IRAs, Profit Sharing 401(k), and Defined Benefit Plans to Roth IRAs
- Plans to stay away from
- Expert resources to help educate you on sophisticated strategies you can use to orchestrate engagements and close business
- SCI education and presentations
Interested in learning more about these topics? Register for the Virtual Academy!
Our Virtual Academy is coming this Fall, and we can’t wait to (virtually) see you there.
August 17, 2020 – August 19, 2020
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM PDT
(Ending times are approximate.)
Your Registration Investment is just $495 for all three days!
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Subscribe to receive the the latest Center news, training webinars, events, and more—right in your inbox!